There are five Associations, who represent and support specific communities of students here at Warwick. They
Associations serve a vital function within the Students' Union, by:
- Acting as a voice for specific communities of students here at Warwick,
- Consulting their communities, and being consulted on issues affecting their communities,
- Bringing relevant concerns to the attention of the SU and the University on behalf of their communities,
- Organising activities for the benefit of their communities, and
- Communicating relevant updates and opportunities to their communities and supporters.
You can find relevant news, events, contact details, support available, resources, and campaigns via the