My advice for studying at home …
- Take regular breaks. I personally like to work for 25 minutes, then take a 5 minute break, continuing this for 1 and a half to 2 hours before taking a longer break.
- Exercise every day, spread out throughout the day. This could be skipping, doing press ups, going for a run.
- Don’t stress too much if you’re not as productive studying at home. That’s normal and almost everyone is feeling the same way. Just try and do your best in these difficult circumstances.
- Go for a walk, ideally in nature if you live near a park or forest, every day.
- Try and stick to a sensible sleep schedule. Even if you’re getting enough hours per night you’ll probably be more productive going to bed at 12 and waking up at 9 than going to bed at 2 and waking up at 11.
- Try and keep your bedroom and work area tidy.
- Organise online study sessions with friends on Zoom etc.
- Keep in contact with your friends