The best tips for studying at home are:
- Having a schedule with a routine for studying, exercise, meals and leisure time.
- Study 30 minutes with breaks of 5 minutes, following the Pomodoro technique.
- Start the day at the same time and do yoga, mindfulness or exercise practice to refresh body and mind.
- Give a day off in your week to recover energy
- If you are distracted by thoughts, write those worries on a paper for looking to them after, in a scheduled time.
- Keep in contact with classmates in order to share ideas and support each other.
- Sign up for mindfulness, wellbeing, and other online events that help to improve your mood and study skills at home.