- Improve laundry services on campus by removing Circuit Laundry and replacing them with a better service.
- Scrap the University Card Replacement Fee.
- Increase number of microwaves available for student use on campus.
- Lobby for a system that will allow unused teaching spaces to be used for study space.
- Introduce nap pods.
- Develop “dwell” space on campus, where students can chill out without pressure to study or purchase food/drink.
- Review our building so that it is accessible to all students.
07/08/2019 - Second microwave placed in SUHQ.
23/09/2019 - Successfully lobbied the University to stop the introduction of evening and weekend parking charges.
30/09/2019 - Circuit Laundry removed from all laundrettes besides Rootes and Sherbourne.
03/10/2019 - University card replacement fee entirely scrapped.
28/10/2019 - Rebranded Postgrad Connections to focus on PG wellbeing and friend making
01/12/2019 - Money secured from the University to refurbish The Graduate and Copper Rooms 2 to provide welcoming and inviting dwell and study spaces and draw students into otherwise underutilised areas.