- Introduce the online ‘Rate Your Landlord’ service to increase the accountability of landlords in surrounding communities.
- Develop a University-wide Hate Crime strategy.
- Share guidance on finding housemates at Housing Day.
- Lobby nightclubs in surrounding areas to introduce the ‘Ask For Angela’ scheme, or something similar.
- Work with the University to improve transport services.
15/09/2019 - Contacted local nightclubs about adopting the 'Ask For Angela' scheme.
20/09/2019 - Met with Matt Western MP to discuss Sabbatical Officers' top priorities relating to the local area.
15/10/2019 - Supported 15 student volunteers at a Canal Clean-Up event in Leamington Spa.
27/11/2019 - Held a hugely popular Housing Day in the Atrium, at which over 1,000 housing guides were distributed to students.
03/12/2019 - Money secured from the University to adopt the 'Rate Your Landlord' service.
15/12/2019 - Established monthly catchup meetings with the University's new Director of Transport.
Spring - Report & Support to be extended to cover Racism, Discrimination and Hate Crime for the new academic year
03/04/2020 - Tiana worked with Zarah Sultana MP and Matt Western MP to launch a letter campaign to reduce/eliminate students' rent due to COVID-19
26/06/2020 - Tiana wrote to the University demanding a suspension of contracts for Students' rent for those living in accommodation off-campus managed by Warwick Accommodation