Academic Advice

The Student Advice Centre can give advice on all of the University’s academic procedures and Committees eg: examinations, academic appeals, academic complaints, changing or leaving your course (permanent withdrawal), temporary withdrawal, mitigating circumstances, plagiarism, postgraduate supervision, fitness to attend, continuation of registration and fitness to practice.

Once you have completed the complaints or appeals procedures and received your completion of procedures letter, you can take your complaint to the OIA for further information or advice on what to do please contact the Student Advice Centre

The Regulations governing all aspects of the University rules can be found in the University Calendar and course specific guidance can be found in your Course Handbook.