NUS Totum

Academic Complaints

It is better to deal with academic complaints informally - however, if you have a complaint about the teaching and learning process which cannot be dealt with under the Academic Appeals procedure and it is not a matter of academic judgement, you can then make a formal complaint.

Academic complaints are now considered under the general complaints procedure of the University. Please see our page for further information on the University Complaints Procedure.

If you need help with making a complaint, you can get support from: