Student Council (4)
Event from SU Student Voice
Tuesday 26 January 2021, 4pm - 7pm
Student Council is a space where elected leaders hold officers to account, vote on policy and a whole lot more! If you want to see how students make a change at Warwick SU, feel free to attend to find out more!
1. Welcome & Apologies.
2. Announcements & Co-Options
3. Minutes from Last Meeting
4. Actions Arising
5. Student Council Reports (FTO/PTO & Chairs of Committees)
6. Motions to Student Council/All Student Vote
6.1 Abolish Impact Assessment
6.2 Allow amendments on the Council floor.
6.3 Hong Kong Motion
6.3.1 Formal Amendment – HGK Motion
6.4 Warwick SU supports Warwick Rent Strike
6.5 Warwick SU Stop the A46
6.6 Emergency Motion
7. Policy Review Update
9. Notification of Next Meeting (09/03/21)
Login to the event at: https://bit.ly/3c3eYlx