Immerse yourself in a one-of-a-kind tour all the way in the heart of Portugal, Lisbon!
Join us on our 5-day adventure as we trek across the vibrant city filled to the brim with cultural and historical displays without missing a beat on delectable local cuisine. (including the authentic world-famous Portuguese tarts)
For only £329, you’ll experience the hallmarks of what makes Lisbon such a beloved destination. There’s bound to be something for everyone; from a UNESCO World Heritage Site and interactive museums, all the way to clubbing right by the beach and Europe’s 2nd largest aquarium.
We’d love for you to not only join us but have the best experience possible! The itinerary has been thoughtfully developed to accommodate everything from dietary restrictions all the way to personal preferences meaning you can take a more relaxed or active approach to the tour. With the Lisboa Card included in the ticket, you’ll gain access to extreme flexibility so you can explore Lisbon to your heart’s content with unlimited transport and free/discounted access to all the popular sites. And remember, there would be no compulsion to join any attractions/mini-events; you're free to opt out and stay at the hostel or explore Lisbon at your own pace!
As a disclaimer, please note that there are some points to be aware of before purchasing the ticket. £329 is inclusive of the following:
- 2-way flights from Birmingham (BHX) to Lisbon (LIS)
- 5-days of accommodation (Hostel) (Deposit and Towel Rental covered)
- Tourist tax
- Lisbon Card (72 hours) for unlimited transport and free/discounted access to attractions
- Additional Transportation Card (Viva Viagem) with pre-loaded bus/metro ticket
However, the ticket is NOT inclusive of:
- VISA application fee (if applicable): €80 (with additional mandatory travel insurance; AXA, Europ Assistance, or OneVasco is recommended)
- VISA service fee: £31.79 (VFS)
- Transport to and from Birmingham Airport (BHX)
- Personal purchases (e.g. souvenirs)
- Additional (discounted) attractions
- €16.15 for Oceanário de Lisboa
- €19.55 for Lisbon Zoo
- These are purely optional and opting out would allow you to explore other nearby popular attractions
- €20-€30 clubbing tickets (the price can be used for purchasing drinks inside)
- Hold luggage (only carry-on luggage is included). A 23kg standard bag would cost around £35 extra per flight (£70 total); the price is dependent on the weight limit chosen and is subject to price changes (https://www.easyjet.com/en/help/baggage/cabin-bag-and-hold-luggage)
- Any other costs not mentioned in the section above
1. You will be sharing a dorm room with other people
2. Itinerary will change depending on the circumstances during the trip
3. If you require a visa, you are responsible for obtaining both the valid insurance cover and the visa itself
4. Tickets are refundable up to £274 or lower depending on the current fees of service providers (under the condition that someone in the waiting list confirms their position)
If you were unfortunately unable to secure a spot for this event, feel free to notify us of your interest through the waiting list, and we'll inform you if a place becomes available!
(Note that the waiting list is based on a first-come-first-serve basis and will require a confirmation within 24 hours through email or WhatsApp)
If you were planning to travel as a group but not everyone got a ticket, please message +447985667166 on WhatsApp or email Duke.Saputra@Warwick.AC.UK as soon as possible and within 24 hours after ticket sales hit capacity or are closed. WFS will endeavor to provide those affected with a full refund (or as high of a value as we can return) unless those who got a ticket still want to go; it is unlikely that we can accommodate the group entirely but it's recommended to add yourself and the rest of the group into the waiting list above if space becomes available.
View All Events