There are two types of clubs:
- Off-campus: clubs that require specific training facilities such as Equestrian or Skiing/ Snowboarding which Warwick Sport do not provide.
- On-campus: clubs that train in any of Warwick Sport’s facilities, such as Table Tennis, Rugby or Trampolining.
If you are joining more than one club and one is off-campus and the other is on-campus, then you only need to purchase just one on-campus Club Pass.
How much does it cost to join a Sports Club?
To join a Sports Club, it’s essential to purchase a Warwick Sport Club Pass, the Sports Federation membership and the club joining fee:
On-campus Warwick Sport Club Pass: £56.50
Off-campus Warwick Sport Club Pass: £27.50
Students’ Union Sports Federation Fee: £32
Sports Club joining fee: £6 (this is per club you want to join)
How do I join Sports Clubs?
- Step 1: With over 60 fantastic clubs to choose from, you can then join as many clubs as you like! Click here to view all Sports Clubs
- Step 2: Once you’ve decided what clubs you’d like to become a member of, you will need to purchase either the on-campus Warwick Sport Club Pass (£56.50) or off-campus Warwick Sport Club Pass (£27.50). This will enable you access facilities for training and matches, as well as development opportunities and personalised support from the dedicated Warwick Sport Club Development team.
- Step 3: Last but not least, you will need to become a member of the SU’s Sports Federation. A large proportion of this £32 membership fee goes directly to Sports Clubs, while the rest pays for things like insurance, staff support and admin costs.
If you are interested in getting more involved in the running of your Sports club, look out for the Exec elections that are held each year in Term 2.
Staff Member or not a Current Student at Warwick?
If you are not a current student at Warwick or are a member of staff, when you will need to join as an associate member of any clubs. You can find out more about joining as an associate member here.