Are you curious about a wide range of political and societal topics? Are you interested in how you can make a positive change in the world? How about attending inspiring events, joining open student discussions, or doing your own policy research?
If the answer to any one of these is yes, you would be a perfect fit in our community of passionate and diverse students. We are all looking to gain a deeper understanding of the world as well as build skills, create a network, and make friends along the way.
We are Warwick Think Tank – a politically neutral, welcoming, student-led think tank, where you will find a dynamic space for exploring innovative policy ideas. Get ready for an exciting year full of opportunities! Whatever your degree course, we’d love you to get involved in any of the following:
- Attending speaker events and panels with leading academics, politicians, journalists and other experts
- Participating in open student debates and collaborations with societies across Europe
- Joining workshops to improve key skills or learn more about careers in policy
- Enjoying networking and social events
- Researching topics for our termly policy report around the sectors of foreign affairs, healthcare, education, technology and innovation, energy and environment, economy and finance, justice and human rights
- Writing articles for our blog
We look forward to welcoming you to WTT! To find out more about us or get in touch, you can check out our website and socials, or reach out to any of our exec members.
Executive team 2021/2022:
President: Lily Jean
Vice-President: Thomas de Monchy
Secretary: Mehr Ahmad
Treasurer and Head of Sponsorship: Varun Sinha
Head of Research: Vriddhi Khattar
Lead Editor: Levi Cursham
Head of Academic Events: Ammar Osmanourtashi
Head of Collaborative Events: Becky Aguiar
Head of Social Events: Charbeline Chaaya
Head of Marketing: Anandita Thakar
Social Media Manager: Mallika Wadhwani
Graphic Designer: Will Allen