Welcome to Warwick International and European Law Society!
The Warwick International and Europan Law Society is a society that is here to support those taking Law Year Abroad or Language Law degrees, as well as anyone interested in international law. We also welcome and cater to students from all over the world providing a strong network and bringing in a variety of different cultural, ethnic and linguistic experiences.
We are honoured to have achieved recognition as Warwick's Best Academic Society in 2013 and the Most Improved Society in 2019.
This year our Executive Committee are looking forward to offering you a broad range of interactive and fun activities from our signature Socials, Careers Events, Multilingual Mooting, Charities and Welfare Support, Mentoring Scheme, Annual International Tour and so much more!
Check out our Facebook and Instagram to be kept updated on all our activities!
For any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact the Society Execs.
President: Alessandro Chiang
Vice President: Celina Deng
Treasurer: Lucia Marie Ng
Careers Officers: Bhavya Gupta and Wendy Mak
Charities Officer: Tarini Singh
Welfare Officer: Ece Burcu Elicevik
Publicity Officer: -
Mooting Officer: -
Social Secretaries: Ibby Hussein and Jon Moore
Our Highlights for the coming year!
• Career Events - Regular presentations and panels on career paths, including:
- Meet the First Year and Vacation Schemers
- Commercial awareness workshops
- CV and Application Sessions
- Intro to Mooting Sessions
- French and German Law Moot
- First-ever International Humanitarian Moot
- Year-Abroad Information Events & Support
- Mentoring Scheme and Regular Mentoring Dinners
- Bowling, Laser Tag, Charity Bar Crawls
- Themed Circles and Bar Crawls
- Movie Nights and Coffee Mornings
• Newsletters & Weekly Law Reviews