Due to industrial action from Monday 20th March onwards, National Express West Midlands and Coventry will be operating a limited network at a reduced frequency and for a reduced period of the day.
- Due to continuous industrial action from Monday 20 March onwards, National Express West Midlands and Coventry will be operating a limited network at a reduced frequency and for a reduced period of the day.
- More information can be found at https://nxbus.co.uk/coventry/service-updates/strike-action
- Services provided by other operators are unaffected and will operate as normal. This includes services on routes shared with National Express including those provided by Diamond, Arriva and Stagecoach.
- For information on other operators and for travel advice please visit www.tfwm.org.uk/industrial-action
- NX tickets will not be accepted on other operators.
- Bus services which will be running on strike days are likely to be very busy.
- Ring and Ride and West Midlands on Demand will operate as normal.
The West Midlands Bus on Demand service offers an alternative to those who would have otherwise used a fixed bus service. The link for further details on this can be found below.
Users can pre-book their trips to campus and have certainty around getting here. All vehicles are fully accessible to those in wheelchairs or powered mobility scooters, and drivers can be made aware of those requirements in the booking process. This service operates from 6am to 11pm Monday to Friday.
Walking and Cycling