This is your chance to represent your fellow students while helping to enact positive change on campus. Click through to see what roles are available!
Autumn Elections are an opportunity for students to elect themselves in vacant student officer roles and be involved within the SU's democratic systems and be a student leader.
What roles are available?
• SU Committee Members - previously known as SU Exec Members, SU Committees are a sub-group of Student Council where you achieve improvements for students within SU related areas. Those elected, elect a chair which also has a seat at Student Council
• Faculty Reps - ensure that the academic interests of all students in their faculty is heard, attending faculty exec/education committee as well as faculty meetings with the University.
• Course Reps - represent the academic interests of students at Warwick, voicing the views of your cohort to impact the positive academic experience of students.
• NUS National Conference Delegates - National Delegates will get the opportunity for students to attend National Conference where they discuss, debate and decide on NUS policy as well as electing NUS Officers and other student leadership roles.
• Part-Time Officers - elected Part-Time Officer roles are representatives that ensure the voice/interests of a particular group of students are heard and represented within the SU's democratic system.
• Departmental Reps - working alongside Course Reps within your department to gather student feedback on department issues and reporting this back at departmental meetings.
• Associations - formed during the 2020/21 academic year to provide better support for and representation of liberation communities, by joining up our campaigns in this area, student groups, and Part-Time Officers.
Nominations close 15th October at 12pm Noon. Click here to nominate yourself or a friend now, and have a say in how your SU is run.