Forum Post List

Looking for 1 more housemate to live in Leamington Spa 22/23

Forums
Open Forum
Housemates Wanted
Previous Next

Hi, my name is Liam, a first year History student :)

My group of friends and I (Cameron and Kunsh) are currently looking for one last housemate to move in with us in 2022. We have found a property that has 4 double bedrooms, with 2 bathrooms. The property comes with a spacious lounge and kitchen, as well as a rear garden and off-street parking if you drive! :) The average price per person, per month, is around £440, which equates to around £109 per week. Utility bills are not included, but the reasonable rental price ideally more than makes up for that.

We study History, Engineering and Economics respectively, and we are all first years. While we are not necessarily ones to actively seek out parties or go out clubbing, if invited we would be more than happy to go out :) A night spent at home in the flat is just as fun for us! We all met as part of a Dungeons and Dragons group, and would preferably like to find a housemate who is also into tabletop games or D&D to join in with us! Even if you've only ever thought about playing, but never got around to doing it or felt too intimidated by it, we would be more than happy to have you join us as well :)

We would like to be a close-knit flat, participating in activites together both in the flat as well as going out to do fun things together :)

If any of this sparks your interest, and you've always wanted to play D&D (or are already a veteran player!) then just message me on Discord or Whatsapp, whichever is more convenient for you, and I'll introduce you to the group!

Discord: Liam_0#9044

Phone: 07745353527

- Liam O'shea