Forum Post List

Whitefield Accommodation Replacement

Forums
Open Forum
Housemates Wanted
Previous Next

A single room of Whitefield Accommodation will be available from 3rd July to 11th September. (If you want to rent from a period like 15th July to 15 August, it would also be fine, you only need to pay for the period you rent and I would pay for the rest.)

The room is in the relatively quiet corner of the flat. It is not in front of the bathroom, the toilet, or the common room.

The accommodation with the lowest price with discount!!!!! The contract will be transferred with the Uni system. The original rent payment is 77 per week. However, I could provide you a discount. Also, you do not need to worry about any bills.

The housemates are very easy to deal with and the household assistants will come to clean the toilets daily and kitchen once a week. 

You will share the bathroom with about 4 people since some of the roommates will move out later on and the kitchen with 6 people. 

Walk distance to everywhere!!!!! Whitefield is in the centre of Warwick since it is 1 minute to Rootes Grocery Store, Senate House, Oculus, Health centre, Post Office, Coffe shop and Bus Station. 5 mins walk to the library, 8 mins walk to WBS building, and 12 mins walk to cannon park shopping mall.

Welcome to contact me anytime you want to come to see the room. 

Ka-Lo.Ko@warwick.ac.uk 

Re: Whitefield Accommodation Replacement

hello I am interested in your accomodatioin