Teaching offers a stable and rewarding career. Tea

Forum Post List

Housemates wanted to join a 6 bed 2 bath house in Canley. Driveway parking, in a nice estate, 15 minute walk to campus

Forums
Open Forum
Housemates Wanted
Housemates wanted to join a 6 bed 2 bath house in Canley. Driveway parking, in a nice estate, 15 minute walk to campus
Previous Next

Hello :) we're looking for 4 housemates to join us in a house of 6 to replace graduating housemates in 2021/22. We're a 3rd year systems engineer and a 4th year chemistry student. 

About the house:

- 2 bathrooms

- Kitchen including a dishwasher

- Lounge with 2 sofas

- Large garden

- Lovely landlord

- No deposit

- Driveway parking for 3 cars

- In a nice, safe estate

- 10 minute walk to Tescos, 15 minutes to campus

Rent will be in the region of £90-100, not including bills (contract not yet finalised with the landlord). Photos provided on request and viewings can be arranged. 

Reply to this post if interested or whatsapp me 07716 059063 :)

Re: Housemates wanted to join a 6 bed 2 bath house in Canley. Driveway parking, in a nice estate, 15 minute walk to campus

I'd certainly be interested, if possible. If you'd like to discuss further details, I'd be happy to talk with them through my email - james.hayden-swain@warwick.ac.uk.

Or, I can get in contact through your whatsapp, if you'd prefer.

Re: Housemates wanted to join a 6 bed 2 bath house in Canley. Driveway parking, in a nice estate, 15 minute walk to campus

Hi!

If you're still looking for someone, I might be interested. We can discuss details through email: marysia.popowska@warwick.ac.uk

Marysia 

Hey

If this is still available, I might be interested. My email id is Gokul.Krishnakumar@warwick.ac.uk, please do get in touch with me if there's a spot available 

Cheers!

Hello, Téa.

My name is Archie Green and in 21/22, I'll be a 3rd year classics student and my current housemates will not be staying in our current house so I'm in need of one for next year. I've been living in Canley since the start of this year and I've enjoyed it here so I've been looking for a house in Canley. From reading your post, it all sounds good. In regards to photos, I would certainly like some and I would like to see the house myself but with how unsure things are right now, I'm not sure if I'd be able to attend a viewing. Hopefully, things will work out. Anyway, I hope you are doing well and if for some reason you aren't able to have me as a housemate, don't worry about it. 

Also, my email is archie.green@warwick.ac.uk if you need to contact me.

Thank you and stay safe

Archie