Forum Post List

Masters/3rd Year Housemate wanted - £108/week ensuite, south leam

Forums
Open Forum
Housemates Wanted
Previous Next

Hey guys, we're an evenly split house of 6 guys and girls looking for one more person to live with us in a 7 bedroom house in Leamington next year. We'll be a mix of masters and third-year students next year so are ideally looking for either a master of third-year student!

The house is really really nice. It was originally up for £140 a week on an agency site, but we're doing a separate deal with the landlord for just £108 a week! (The landlord is actually such a nice guy - he's really quick if we ever have any problems). All the rooms are ensuites with double beds (apart from one which is a single bed at a reduced rate) and they also all have their own TVs! The house has a decently sized garden and a modern kitchen and lounge. It's located about a 5-minute walk from Morrisons, 5 minutes from Kelseys and about 10 minutes from central leam. There's also a driveway with space for about two/three cars! 

Reply or message me if you need and more details!

sam.fenton@warwick.ac.uk

Re: Masters/3rd Year Housemate wanted - £108/week ensuite, south leam

Hi,

I'm Matt a history 2nd year going into 3rd year, just wondering the situation with this place and if the vacancy has been filled?

Edited once, at 16:16 on 20 Feb 2021

Hi,

I'm Matt a history 2nd year going into 3rd year, just wondering the situation with this place and if the vacancy has been filled?

Edited once, at 16:16 on 20 Feb 2021

There is still one vacancy!