Housemates wanted for second year :)

Forums
Open Forum
Housemates Wanted
Previous Next

Hi there!

Me and my flatmate (both female) are first years, looking for people to live with for second year - we study English Lit and History and Sociology. 

We like a night out (and eating out etc) but also like to have quiet nights in, and enjoy just watching a film. Neither of us do drugs or smoke. 

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please let me know.  :)

Re: Housemates wanted for second year :)

Hi, I'm in my first year studying physics and looking for accommodation for my second year. Leamington Spa would be ideal! I'm pretty quiet but enjoy going out every now and then. I prefer smaller groups of people rather than big party nights out. Would love to find out more.

Thanks from Luke

Luke.Schlimper@warwick.ac.uk

Yzanne Pepper said:

Hi there!

Me and my flatmate (both female) are first years, looking for people to live with for second year - we study English Lit and History and Sociology. 

We like a night out (and eating out etc) but also like to have quiet nights in, and enjoy just watching a film. Neither of us do drugs or smoke. 

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please let me know.  :)

Hey,

We are two guys looking for two more people to live with us in Leamington Spa. Both of us are doing first year econ, so I see it as a plus you're studying something else, for the variation. We have a good mix of studying and being social. You can contact us on my mail axel.schoerner-emillon@warwick.ac.uk or write to me on Whatsapp +46703441389. We can have a chat and get to know each other :)

Hi, I am looking for 2nd year accommodation, if you are still looking for flatmates it would be nice if you could contact me :) Laura.Evers@warwick.ac.uk

Im an international student (female) doing science.

Hi,

I'm a 1st year chem student looking for accommodation for next year. If you're still looking for flatmates my email is Tom.Dannaher@warwick.ac.uk. Maybe we could exchange numbers through there and talk?