Forum Post List

£495 a month/ monthly payment/ Canley 15min to WBS

Forums
Open Forum
Housemates Wanted
Previous Next

Unfortunately due to COVID-19, I have decided to do a placement and am looking for someone to replace me

The rent is £495 per month (bills included). Payable monthly. You will be in a double bedroom, sharing a bathroom with one housemate.

Deposit is £100 and you can give the rest of the monthly rent right before you move in!

The house is very spacious and pretty grand at a decent price. And it’s in a very pleasant, quiet neighbourhood in Canley.

Key features:

• 5 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (2 other bathrooms are en-suite)

• 4 living rooms (not even joking. One room with a foosball table, one for chilling i.e. with tv and sofas. The others are quite empty. We might wanna convert one of the rooms into guest bedroom or workout space)

• The kitchen is quite big as well, perfect for those who like to cook. + Dishwasher

• Double garage (there’s one parking slot free for you!)

• THERES A GARDEN you can grow potatoes (??)

The postcode is CV4 8JR, address is 9 Sandringham Close. It’s A 15min walk from Warwick Business School. 11 months contract.

They’re 4 female students - 2 PPEists, one management major, and Phd student at WBS. They are all warm and friendly, enjoy chill activities (honestly movies, boardgames n food is 10/10) and enjoy night outs occasionally.

Here it is on Rightmove https://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-prices/detailMatching.html?prop=49826109&sale=37336641&country=england

Message me for more details! 

Whatsapp: +447444331243

anujin.t77@gmail.com

Re: £495 a month/ monthly payment/ Canley 15min to WBS

Actually, I am a Chinese female student who didn't try to live with people from other country or culture, but I'd like to have a try~

but I still have some concerns: 

1.Would other roomates mind that if I cook something with lampblack?

2.Because of the current policy in UK, I need to stay at home in 14 days without going outside since I arrival there. Would the other roomates mind that?

Actually, I am a Chinese female student who didn't try to live with people from other country or culture, but I'd like to have a try~

but I still have some concerns: 

1.Would other roomates mind that if I cook something with lampblack?

2.Because of the current policy in UK, I need to stay at home in 14 days without going outside since I arrival there. Would the other roomates mind that?

Hi Di dang, if you are still looking for accommodation please check out my post