Forum Post List

URGENT: (£480 PER MONTH) 1 HOUSEMATE REQUIRED CHAPEL CROSS FLATS, LEAMINGTON SPA (CV31)

Forums
Open Forum
Housemates Wanted
URGENT: (£480 PER MONTH) 1 HOUSEMATE REQUIRED CHAPEL CROSS FLATS, LEAMINGTON SPA (CV31)
Previous Next

SEE VIDEO HERE:     https://youtu.be/6A3uCH-S4XM

Double room available in Chapel Cross flats, Leamington Spa. Please feel free to view the video and photos.

MESSAGE IF INTERESTED

£480 per month

-Sharing with 5 other male students who are friendly, sociable and fun. 2 Postgrad, 3 Undergrad

-3 minutes walk to the bus stop for campus.

-4 minute walk to Leamington Station.

-Food shop 30 seconds walk

-Gym 30 seconds walk

-Situated close to the centre of town.

-Safe location behind security gate and coded door. Also on 2nd floor.

-Communal garden with BBQ, Pool table and Table tennis

-Large lounge with TV and sofas

-Large Wardrobe and additional shelving/storage

-Big desk

-Double bed

-Modern kitchen with 2 fridges, washing machine and dish washer.

Edited once, at 14:42 on 10 Sep 2019

Re: URGENT: (£480 PER MONTH) 1 HOUSEMATE REQUIRED CHAPEL CROSS FLATS, LEAMINGTON SPA (CV31)

Re: URGENT: (£480 PER MONTH) 1 HOUSEMATE REQUIRED CHAPEL CROSS FLATS, LEAMINGTON SPA (CV31)

Hey, 

I'm interested and I was just wondering if the room is still available?

I am a second year resit student studying French. 

Thanks!

Heather Winterton

Edited once, at 13:46 on 11 Sep 2019

Hi,

Room is still available yes

hi

I am a Visitng Research Student from Germany. I am going to undertake a course of study at the School of Law for a period of 11 weeks starting at 22 september. Is it possible to rent the room for such a short period ?

Habat Duran

Hi, 

My name is Dorsa. I'm going to my third year undergrad. 

Is the room still available? If so, could you please message me on facebook: dorsaolya .

Edited once, at 17:18 on 13 Sep 2019

Advice Centre
NUS Totum