AVAILABLE NOW: 3 rooms for postgrads in LOVELY house in Kenilworth

Forums
Open Forum
Housemates Wanted
Previous Next

Hi,

I’m 23 and I'm a PhD student in Computer Science. I recently moved, which is why I’m looking for housemates in the middle of the academic year. I play violin in the University of Warwick Symphony Orchestra and I also play guitar, so there will be some music in the house. If you play anything maybe we could jam a bit? I’m a quiet and relatively tidy person and am looking for similar people to live with. I’ll also be training in Muay Thai at uni this coming term.

I'm looking for 3 quiet postgrad housemates for a lovely house in Kenilworth.

It is ideal for cyclists, located only 11mins (by bike) from campus via the Connect2 cycle path. There are also several shops in the 4-8min range including a Tesco express.

There is a bus stop ~200m from the house with connections to campus, Coventry and Leamington (bus 11 route).

There is enough parking space for 3 cars in front of the house.

The house is strictly non-smoking.

The three first floor rooms (see floorplan) are available as follows:
     - Double room: £130pw
     - Single room: £120pw

Bills are included in the price, however they come with a fair use policy (mostly common sense though, like not leaving lights on unnecessarily etc.) There will be internet from the 10th January. A cleaner will come at least once every two weeks to vacuum the floors and empty bedroom bins. Bedding is not included.

Kitchen equipment includes a kettle, a microwave, an oven, a dishwasher and a fridge-freezer.

Edited 6 times. Last edited at 17:20 on 10 Jan 2018