A talk, streamed via Microsoft Teams, introducing dominance and submission and how these concepts can be safely and consensually explored in a variety of ways. Warwick FetSoc Presents: Dominance and Submission will feature a range of topics including:
- What is Dominance and Submission?
- Variations in the D/s dynamic
- How to negotiate the D/s dynamic you want
There will be a Q&A session after the talk as well as time for open discussion via our Discord server.
Content notes: Discussion of D/s relationships, examples of BDSM play, warning signs of abuse in a BDSM relationship
Additional Information: Please note that the stream will not be available after the event. Everyone is welcome at our events: you don't have to be kinky, just open minded and respectful! Our only requirements are that attendees are 18+ and members of the University of Warwick. Here's how to use a pseudonym on Teams if you want to:
- Copy and paste the link above into a Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge private/incognito window
- Block any Teams popups which might appear
- Click "Continue on this browser"
- Type a pseudonym and click "Join"
If you don't mind using your real name, you can just open the link as you usually would :)