Sexual Health Clinic
Event from SU Campaigns & Communities
Tuesday 04 February 2020, 11am - 3pm
These Clinics Offer:
- Self-testing kits for chlamydia and gonorrhoea (women will usually be asked to provide a lower vaginal swab, others will usually be asked to provide a urine sample).
- Tests for HIV and syphilis (blood test).
- Free safer sex supplies (incl. condoms and lubricant).
- C-Card scheme registration (access to free condoms in the Coventry area)
- Discussion with a health professional any sexual health concerns
Read the full details and further upcoming event dates here.