University of Warwick Pool Championships 2019/20
Event from Pool
Monday 11 November 2019, noon - noon
Welcome to the University of Warwick Pool Championships!
This is a tournament style event that will run throughout the rest of the academic year. Whether you're new to the club having never played before or an experienced player, this will be a great event to get involved with!
Here's how it works:
- Entry is £5 per player, to be paid in advance via the SU website
- The format is straight knockout from beginning to end
- There are two tournaments: Championship and Trophy
- Everybody starts off in the Championship; if you are knocked out of your first match you are entered into the Trophy
- Matches are to be played within a deadline, it is up to the players to organise when and where they play the match
- All the entry fees will go into a prize pot for both tournaments
- World rules will be played in all matches
- Scores to be submitted to any exec member
- If players do not play their match before the deadline (without reasonable effort/excuse) both players forfeit and will exit the tournament. The exception to this is if one player can prove lack of effort made by the other to play the match
- You will need to be a member to sign up