A Sushi Restaurant Trip
Event from Good Food Society
Thursday 13 June 2019, 7pm - 9pm
Good Food society will be going to a Japanese and Korean restaurant, A Sushi, located in Coventry. The menu includes both Japanese and Korean dishes.
As the ticketing system is unable to have categories, please select maximum one option from each of the different categories (Sushi, Mains and Sides).
The sushi boat is for 2 people, so only select one if you wish to have it with someone else.
If you have any questions, email me at email@example.com
The list of available dishes are:
- Avocado Roll (Vegetarian)
- Negitoro Roll
- A Sushi Temaki
- A Sushi Boat (for 2 people with miso soups)
- Chicken Teriyaki
- Yaki Udon Prawn (noodles)
- Yasai Yaki Udon (noodles and vegetarian)
- Beef bulgogi
- Pork Deobap
- Yasai Katsu Curry (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Katsu Curry
- Yang Nyum Galbi with rice
- Miso Soup (Vegetarian)
- Kimchi (Vegetarian)