University Rooms & Spaces

The SU have no control over or involvement in bookings for University rooms and spaces - apart from the Flexigrid.

You need to contact the University's Central Timetabling Office to book:

  • Piazza
  • Oculus
  • Main Campus rooms
  • Westwood Campus rooms
  • Gibbet Hill Campus rooms

If you want to use the space in front of any building, permission should be sought from the team or department who are based within that building.