50% off Domino's Pizza with no minimum spend, only

Taking a money claim to court

If you are owed money (for example, if a landlord refuses to pay your deposit back or for any other money claim issue), you can take the claim to court if it is not possible to use the Tenancy deposit protection: Disputes and problems - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) process. There are clear procedures to be followed, but it is not a complicated process. The WSU Advice Centre Team can give you guidance on how to escalate your claim, but we are unable to undertake any proceedings on your behalf.

Below are some helpful links on how to make a claim and represent yourself in court: