NUS Totum

Immigration Applications

Making an Immigration Application to Study in the UK

There are two ways of making an application to study in the UK, either abroad in your home country or while living in the UK.

Applying Abroad

Please see the website, which gives you information on how to make your application and what information and documents you will need.

If you have been offered an unconditional place by the University, please also refer to the University website.

Applying in the UK

For more information about the various options available, please see the website.

You can also refer to the UKCISA website or  contact the University’s Immigration service.

Short-term Students Visa

Please see the University of Warwick website for information on coming to the UK as a student visitor.