When: Wednesday 27th November 2019
Where: SU Atrium
Time: 10:00 - 15:30
Information talks will be held in Copper Rooms 2
Times for Information Talks: 11:15 | 12:15 | 13:15 | 14:15
Why should you go?
Making the right accommodation choice can be the difference between a good year and a disastrous one!
Housing Day 2019 is your opportunity to understand how to rent properties off-campus and make good accommodation choices.
At Housing Day, you will have the opportunity to:
- Pick up the SU's "Looking for Accommodation Guide" and other useful information.
- Attend information talks that will help you understand how to start looking for accommodation and avoid common mistakes.
- Meet the experienced SU Advice Team and ask them any questions you may have about renting accommodation.
- Meet Warwick Accommodation, who will be there to explain how you can rent from them.
- Meet Coventry City Council and Warwick District Council representatives, who will be available to give you more information and explain what help is available if you experience problems with your accommodation after you move in.
Information talks will include:
- A talk about how to rent successfully, delivered by our student Housing Ambassadors.
- A Q&A Session by SU Welfare & Campaigns Officer, Tiana Holgate.
- A talk from Warwick Accommodation about how to rent from them.