Welcome to the home page for the Students’ Union Transport. This section will allow you to view and download forms, and find information essential for planning your trip.
The Central Admin. Office is located on Level One of the Students’ Union.
To be eligible to drive a minibus Society Members must pass an assessment with an external assessor.
What is the process for applying for a University Student Driver's card?
The process for applying for a University Student Driver’s card to allow students to drive University minibuses or other vehicles for the academic year 2016 – 2017 has changed and will now be managed by the Estates Office Transport Department. A new online process has been developed and from Monday 26th September 2016 will be as follows:
- 1)Go to http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/estates/service_centre/vehicle_hire/student_drivers
- 2)Complete the online Student University Driver’s Card application form and book a minibus assessment session if relevant
- 3) The application details will be checked and authorised before a Driver Card is issued (Please allow 7 days for this process to be completed)
- 4) You will receive an email from the Estates Office Transport Department notifying you that your Drivers Card has been produced and is ready for collection in 48 hours from the date of the notification.
- 5) Collect your Drivers Card from Central Admin office in SUHQ (the opening times are 8:30 - 16:30 Monday to Thursday & 8:30 -15:30 on Friday)
To contact the Central Admin. team, please use the information below. We always aim to reply within 24 hours.
Alternatively, pop in to the Central Admin Office.