Move out without losing out using our resources below:
- weekly countdowns to help you plan your move,
- relevant local services & events, and
- tips on how to reduce waste sent to landfill.
Moving Out Countdown
Information & Updates
Don't Miss Out...
7 Ways To Reduce Waste
Save The Planet!
- Contact a storage company to arrange storage for some of your belongings over the vacation period.
- Plan in advance how much you can take with you when you travel home, and be realistic to avoid having to ditch things on move out day.
- Tip: Ask local supermarkets and shops whether they have any cardboard boxes you can have to pack your possessions in.
Please ensure that any waste sent to landfill could not be reused or recycled via one of the routes above!
Alexandra Road, Althorp Street, Aylesford Street, Bath Place, Bath Street, Bedford Street, Brunswick Street, Brunswick Court, Camberwell Terrace, Charles Gardiner Road, Charlotte Street, Church Street, Claremont Road, Clarendon Avenue, Clarendon Square, Clarendon Street, Clements Street, Clinton Street, Eagle Street, East Grove, Forfield Place, George Street, Gordon Street, Grove Place, High Street, Leicester Street, Llewellyn Road, Moss Street, New Street, Northway, Oxford Street, Plymouth Place, Radford Road, Ranelagh Street, Ranelagh Terrace, Russell Street, Shrubland Street Southway, Tachbrook Road, Tachbrook Street, The Close and Wise Street.
Note: Please put your refuse out as you normally would on the day of collection. The team will not be collecting recycling bins on this occasion so please present your grey bin or black bags only. If you have any questions about this collection, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.