"Building A Trans-Inclusive University" Staff Workshops
Upcoming workshop dates:
- Monday 12th November, 11am-12pm, A0.41 (Gibbet Hill campus)
- Wednesday 14th November, 3-4pm, MB0.08 (Maths Extension)
- Thursday 15th November, 10-11am, Meeting Room 2 (SU HQ) (Academic focus)
- Friday 16th November, 12-1pm, R0.03 (Ramphal)
Please book your space on one of the above workshops here.
If there are no suitable dates above, or you would like to request a bespoke workshop for your team, please complete this expression of interest form and someone will get back to you ASAP.
- What issues do trans staff and students face in a university environment?
- What is in the University's 'Trans & Gender Reassignment Policy'?
- What support do trans colleagues and students need?
- What tangible things can each of us do to build a trans-inclusive university environment?
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further events in relation to Trans Awareness Week can be found at warwicksu.com/TAW.