Taking a money claim to Court

If you are owed money eg a landlord refusing to agree pay the deposit back, you can take the claim to court. There are clear procedures to be followed but it is not a complicated process. The SU Advice Centre Team, can give you some guidance on how to take you claim but we are unable to take any proceedings on your behalf.

Below are some helpful links on how to make a claim.