Loss, Death & Grief

Losing someone close can be difficult, the University Counseling Service has some helpful information and links on their self-help resources

Also if you are affected by the death of someone you should talk to your Personal Tutor/Supervisor or other relevant person in your Department so that you can receive help and support navigating any impact this may have on your studies. If your ability to study is affected you may want to consider submitting Mitigating Circumstances

For further information and support contact the SU Advice Centre warwicksu.com/advice/