- We will seek to purchase fish from sustainable sources.
- We will consider welfare standards when sourcing meat.
- We will aim to use locally-sourced produce where feasible and appropriate, and incorporate seasonal produce into our menus.
- We will seek to purchase traditional ales from local suppliers.
- We will communicate the sustainable nature of our food and drink to staff and customers.
- We only use paper straws at Curiositea.
We are already achieving all of the above policy aims and more. To read more, click here.
Locally Sourced Beers
Five of the breweries supplying Warwick SU are within a 24-miles radius of the SU, with three of them being only 7 miles away. This is important with regard to the environmental benefits of millage reduction.
The Breweries are:
- Long Itch