- All SU policy passed with at least 10% support of all students. Not <3%.
- A photograph of the SU President over every bed, not just in the SU building (so people actually know who they are)
- All of the litter around campus created by the elections must be cleaned up by the candidate who came last for each position
Food and drink
- Focus on SU services and value – not bans and boycotts
- Build the ‘Remington Bar’ which undercuts the Dirty Duck on drink prices
- Replace Rootes Grocery Store with cheaper alternatives such as M&S Simply Food or Waitrose.
Welfare and liberation:
- A Hunger Games-style cannon every time somebody drops out: to boost the morale and happiness of those who stay (see video demonstration here)
- Oppose the politicisation of SU welfare and liberation services
- I am the only slightly ethnic/BME/PoC candidate for President
- Offer the services international students actually want: careers advice, global integration, welfare, and better societies support. Not just narrow identity politics.
- Improve engagement with Chinese, East Asian and ASEAN students: a large, dynamic section of the student body, largely underrepresented and ignored by the SU.
- Give socs execs more freedom to raise/spend money and invite speakers
- Stand for free speech and academic debate on our campus
- Build the ‘Remington Spa’ student village (sponsored by Trump Entertainment Resorts Inc.)
- Diversify Whitefields: Rename it Blackfields, Brownfields, Yellowfields etc.
"Because structural oppression is a bigger deal than structural integrity."
Transport and busses
- Lobby the university to lobby Warwick District Council to lobby Warwickshire County Council to lobby the Department of Transport to build a High Speed 2 branch-line from Kenilworth to campus.
- ‘Remington Car’: I promise to give lifts to everybody who votes for me
Finance and Security
- Raise money for the SU by commercialising the Koan: produce Koan-shaped action figures and sex-toys.
- Only support #copsoffcampus if it refers to Warwick SU’s morality police
- Create the ‘Remington Par’ 18-hole golf course on the fields behind Lakeside
- Submit a bid to FIFA to host the 2026 Football World Cup. Warwick’s campus is a much more realistic host location than Qatar.
Being an edgy hipster
- As President, I pledge to live in Canley and begin the up-market gentrification of this suburb of Coventry.
- All lectures and seminars to be recorded (on vinyl only)
- We’ll build a big beautiful wall – and make Coventry Uni pay for it
- Forget Woxbridge… I guarantee we’ll be the best university in the world
Far-left student activism
- Nationalise WBS and redistribute its wealth to humanities and sociology
- Compulsory privilege checks for anybody entering SU buildings
High Church Anglicanism
- Restore the 1672 Test Act for all those who wish to hold Warwick SU office
- Remington Falalalala: a Christmas carol service to be held in the Copper Rooms
Virtue and Endorsements: