Be a part of Building a Trans-Inclusive University this term by attending a staff workshop.
Upcoming workshop dates:
- Thursday week 2 (10th October), 10-11am, R0.03 (Ramphal)
- Monday week 4 (21st October), 12-1pm, H5.45 (Humanities)
- Tuesday week 6 (5th November), 3-4pm, S0.10 (Social Sciences)
- Monday week 8 (18th November), 9-10am, MB0.08 (Mathematical Sciences)
- Monday week 10 (2nd December), 1-2pm, S0.13 (Social Sciences)
Please book your space on one of the above workshops here.
If there are no suitable dates above, or you would like to request a bespoke workshop for your team, please contact Sam Parr via email@example.com.
- What issues do trans staff and students face in a university environment?
- What is in the University's 'Trans & Gender Reassignment Policy'?
- What support do trans colleagues and students need?
- What tangible things can each of us do to build a trans-inclusive university environment?
For more information, please email Sam Parr via firstname.lastname@example.org.