Be a part of Building a Trans-Inclusive University this term by attending a staff workshop.
Upcoming workshop dates:
- [POSTPONED] Wednesday 22nd April, 12-1:30pm, R1.15 (Ramphal)
- [POSTPONED] Friday 8th May, 10-11:30am, R0.04 (Ramphal)
- [POSTPONED] Thursday 28th May, 2-3:30pm, R1.04 (Ramphal)
Please book your space on one of the above workshops here.
If there are no suitable dates above, or you would like to request a bespoke workshop for your team, please contact Sam Parr via email@example.com.
- What issues do trans staff and students face in a university environment?
- What is in the University's 'Trans & Gender Reassignment Policy'?
- What support do trans colleagues and students need?
- What tangible things can each of us do to build a trans-inclusive university environment?
For more information, please email Sam Parr via firstname.lastname@example.org.