Widening Participation Students' Association Welcome Event
Event from SU Campaigns & Communities
Sat 02 October 2021 16:00-17:00
02/10/2021, 16:00 - 02/10/2021, 17:00
Saturday 02 October 2021, 4PM - Saturday 02 October 2021, 5PM
Go back to Events List
The WP Students' Association:
- Act as a voice for the widening participation students,
- Are consulted on issues affecting widening participation students (or potential students),
- Bring relevant concerns to the attention of the SU and the University,
- Organise activities for the benefit of their communities,
- Communicate relevant updates and opportunities to their members.
You can connect with the Association to receive regular news and event updates here. This welcome event is a great opportunity to connect with other disabled students and find out what's on offer here at Warwick!
For more information contact the SU's Widening Participation Students' Officer Braedie Atkins via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join the event via Microsoft Teams here.