New to Warwick, or just got settled in? If so, kick off the new year with WSU’s Something For You Fair!
When? Tuesday, Week 2 (16 January 2018) from 11am to 5pm
Where? SU Atrium and Copper Rooms
Whether you’re just starting out as a new Postgraduate student or returning after a hectic first term and want to get stuck back in, a new year brings the perfect excuse to immerse yourself in everything student life has to offer!
Your time at university is about so much more than just your academic studies, and the SU’s Something For You Fair is a day packed with opportunities, freebies and new ways for to get involved with your SU.
- Find out more about our HUGE range of Sports Clubs and Societies
- Sample tasty treats from the SU’s Food Outlets and take part in an instant-win lucky dip!
- Chat to our Democracy team and get involved in the Spring Elections
- Find out more about our Course Reps and how they can support you
- Get help and advice from the SU Advice Centre on a wide range of issues including housing, support with finances, academic appeals and heath & wellbeing
- Ahead of our campus-wide sporting showdown with Coventry University in Term 2, have your photo taken with this year’s Varsity Mascot
- Find out more about how to get involved in the latest SU Campaigns including We Get Consent, Reshaping Sport, Creative Warwick and Are You Ok?
- Meet your Sabbatical Officer team and ask them any questions you may have about the SU or student life in general!
As with our Term 1 Welcome Fair, PG Fair and Freshers Fair, there will also be plenty of freebies and great student offers from visiting brands.
Discover what you love during your time at Warwick - don’t forget to add the date to your calendar!