Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1.No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 years or over, with the exception of employees of Warwick Students’ Union.
3. Entries must be received by 17:00 GMT 7 December 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter the prize draw, fill in your details as directed on the feedback survey postcards or the online questionnaire.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 17 December 2018. The first entry drawn will win a £50 voucher, the second entry drawn will win a £20 voucher and the third, fourth and fifth entries drawn will win a £10 voucher.
7. The vouchers can be spent in any Warwick Students’ Union food and drink outlet and must be used by the 31 July 2019.
8. Prizes are subject to availability and cannot be substituted for cash equivalent. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners will be notified via email or phone by Thursday 20 December 2018.
10. To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading within 4 weeks after the closing date.
11. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw.
12. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
13. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants.
14. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter is: Warwick Students’ Union, University of Warwick, Coventry CV4 7AL
16. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.