We all know that student life can be expensive – however, if you’re a savvy shopper, there are many ways that you can reduce the cost of your day-to-day spending.
Just a few of the many useful websites are as follows:
- Money Saving Expert – advice on all the best deals including energy, travel money and shopping
- Groupon – deals on shopping, outings, trips, activities and more
- Quidco – get cashback on purchases made online
- Mysupermarket – find out which of the big supermarkets have the cheapest prices
- Uswitch – useful comparison site for when you’re changing energy or broadband providers
The SU also operates a Used Course Books marketplace online for students, while the Arts Centre Bookshop offers an in-store buy-back on used textbooks in Term 3.
It’s also worth looking up local Buy & Sell groups on Facebook, while Coventry, Kenilworth and Leamington all have a great selection of charity shops where you might be surprised at some of the bargains you can pick up!