Agenda and Minutes
An agenda for the meeting should be circulated a week in advance and circulation of minutes should occur within a few days after the meeting.
Copies should be sent to:
- All SSLC members
- The Departmental Secretary
- The Students’ Union Academic Voice Coordinator/s
- The relevant Faculty Representative
- The Secretary should upload the Agenda and upcoming Meeting times to the SSLC Portal.
An agenda template can be downloaded here.
A minutes template can be downloaded here.
Please see this example taken from the SSLC Portal:
Example SSLC Meeting Agenda
- Chair's welcome and apologies
- Minutes of previous meeting
- Action points from previous meeting
- Personal Tutors
- Discussion led by senior careers consultant, University of Warwick.
- Feedback from the secretary on the first departmental meeting of the term
- Decision over who will be attending subsequent undergraduate committee meetings and departmental meetings this term.
- Any other business
- Date of next meeting