The Table Football Society was named 'Best New Society' in the SocsFed awards for 2004/2005.
The table football society is here to generate and maintain an active interest in the game whilst providing plenty of opportunities for people to have fun playing table football. We hold group playing sessions every week for players of all abilities. Whether you are a beginner or experienced veteran, table football is the game for you.
Becoming a member of warwickfoos has numerous benefits. By joining you will receive:
• Entry into our league and singles competitions.
• Tips, tricks and lessons on techniques and strategies.
• The opportunity to play for the university table football team.
• Access to an active social scene, including trips to different bars, clubs, restaurants.
• The bi-weekly foosletter email to keep you up-to-date on all of our great events.
You can join by going to the reception in Union North during normal office hours, or by following the link below to join quickly and easily through the Warwick Student's Union portal website. So join now!
The table football society is here to generate and maintain an active interest in the game and provide plenty of opportunities for people to have fun playing table football, through our tournaments and league.
Check the Table Football Website regularly to keep informed about latest events and society news, be sure to attend the weekly group playing sessions to increase your league standing and to get to know the other society members.