Reception Assistants for the Academic Year 2017/18
Listed by Students' Union
Application deadline: Thu 26 Jan 2017 10:00
An Application Form and Equal Opportunities Form can be downloaded from the links below and returned either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or returned to the HR Department or Reception in SUHQ. Warwick SU is committed to anti discriminatory practices and works to ensure all people are able to give their best to the SU. All decisions are taken on merit. We would encourage applications from all sections of the community in order to improve the diversity If you do not hear from us by email or phone before the interview date you have, unfortunately, been unsuccessful on this occasion.
£7.20 per hour with a 10 week probationary period
You will be scheduled to work in line with business requirements, equating to approximately 10-12 hours per week (however these hours cannot be guaranteed). Please read on for more information.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 1st February 2017. You MUST be available to attend an interview on this date if you are short listed.
The Students’ Union is the focal point of campus life here at Warwick. Our Reception team is a key part of the Students’ Union, with all team members delivering a great service to students, prospective students and members of the public.
Have you got what it takes to join the team?
What will you do?
- Provide assistance and information to students and visitors
- Operate Union Reception services, including the switchboard (training provided) and other office duties
- Provide a high standard of customer service.
What is involved?
- You will be scheduled to work in line with business requirements, equating to approximately 10-12 hours per week (however these hours cannot be guaranteed)
- Likely shifts will be between Monday to Friday during our opening hours of 8:30am to 5:30pm
- You will be expected to work occasional weekends and up to week 10 in term 3. Flexibility is required
- You will need to be ready to start in Term 3 Week 1 2017
Shifts will be available throughout vacations. Please indicate on the application form if you would be available.
Equal Opportunities Form
Type of Job
Student Job (Fixed term contract)
Type of Work