ROOM AVAILABLE IN LEAMINGTON £330/MONTH

Forums
Open Forum
Housemates Wanted
Previous Next

Rent: £330/month, bills not included. 

The room is a spacious double room located on Tachbrook Rd. The room has a double bed, bedside table, small bookcase, dressing table, set of drawers, mirrored wardrobe, under-the-stairs cupboard for storage, double doors going out into the garden, and the door of the room locks (one key for the front door, one key for the bedroom door). The router for the internet is next door to the room so the internet is quick and strong.

The house is a 5 bedroom property so you would be sharing with 3 boys (two 2nd year history students, one 2nd year history/sociology student) and 1 girl (2nd year chemstry student). They are very nice, sociable, but also hardworking (they're probably the nicest people you'll ever meet). 

There is a kitchen/living area with 2 fridge/freezers, 1 microwave, 1 toaster, 1 kettle, 1 oven, 1 washer/dryer, table with 5 chairs, and 2 sofas and a chair. There's also 2 bathrooms (both have shower cubicles). 

The bus stop is across the road and the U1, U2 and U17 pick up/drop off there. There's also a chip shop and convenience store 2 minutes up the road, the railway station and Kelsey's are about a 10 minute walk down the road. There's also an Aldi, McDonald's and Morrison's near by (around a 15 minute walk). 

Rent is £330/month (bills not included) for an 11 month contract however this included September so you would only be paying for 10 months. Water works out around £40 for 6 months. The internet is with Virgin and is up to 200Mbps and works out around £8.80 a month.

Edited once, at 21:32 on 09 Oct 2017

Re: ROOM AVAILABLE IN LEAMINGTON £330/MONTH

Hello!

I might be interested. If the room's still available, could you send me pictures of the room and the precise address at jacob.arbib@gmail.com ?

Thank you!

Jacob

Is this room still available by any chance? If so could you email me at m.flower@warwick.ac.uk. Thanks!

is this room still avaible ?