When & Where
- Kenilworth Castle ~ Sat. 2nd Nov.
- Gates open 5:30pm ~ Last Entry 6:45pm
||Gate (if tickets remain)
|Adults (14 and over)
|Children (13 and under)
|Infants (2 and under)
The event is ticket only entry. To guarantee admission please buy your tickets early as numbers are limited and tickets will only be sold at the gate if remaining. You can either buy from our online shop or tickets are available from the following local outlets (cash only) -
- Waitrose, Kenilworth
- Coventry Building Society - CV Postcodes
- Kenilworth Castle Shop
- Bakers Dozen
- Becks Butchers
- The Almanack, Kenilworth
- Warwick University Students Union - Reception
- Available by the castle
- Disabled Badge Holders ONLY
- Spaces are limited - please arrive early
- Our event in in a field, so please wear appropriate footwear, we recommend walking boots.
- No Sparklers
- Don't leave the lit paths on entrance to the viewing area in the field
- The main walkways and entrances to the field are lit, however, there are areas in the field which may be dark, so we recommend you bring a torch with you
- Follow all Safety Marshall's instructions
- The Lost Children point is located at the Ladies Circle tent, near the main St Johns Ambulance station.
- You can contact us from the website by going to the contact us section and choosing 'Bonfire Event Organisation'
- You can also contact us via telepehone: 07512 264 126
- Follow us on twitter: @krtfireworks
Kenilworth Round Table Bonfire is proudly supported by:
Saturday 02 November 2013
17:30 - 23:30
Tickets available from SUHQ Reception
You may also like ?