Move out without losing out using our resources below:
- weekly countdowns to help you plan your move,
- relevant local services & events, and
- tips on how to reduce waste sent to landfill.
Moving Out Countdown
Information & Updates
Don't Miss Out...
RAWKUS are looking for volunteers to assist with their end-of-term food and kitchen equipment collection.
Sign-up as a volunteer here.
Want an easy way to update your address with different services?
Check out iammoving.com
Join the food sharing revolution with OLIO so surplus food and other items can be shared.
7 Ways To Reduce Waste
Save The Planet!
- Bring household items such as crockery, utensils, and lamps to [location TBC] from week 7, where they will be stored and made available to students in the 2019/20 academic year.
- Sell, give away, or swap clothes via Fashion Exchange at Warwick on Facebook.
- Sell, give away, or swap other items via Warwick Uni Buy-Sell-Gift-Exchange on Facebook.
- List your items for free on groups such as Freecycle Leamington, and Freecycle Coventry.
- Offer items to your hallmates, housemates, and friends.
- Contact a storage company to arrange storage for some of your belongings over the vacation period.
- Plan in advance how much you can take with you when you travel home, and be realistic to avoid having to ditch things on move out day.
- Tip: Ask local supermarkets and shops whether they have any cardboard boxes you can have to pack your possessions in.
Please ensure that any waste sent to landfill could not be reused or recycled via one of the routes above!