Move out without losing out using our resources below:
- weekly countdowns to help you plan your move,
- relevant local services & events, and
- tips on how to reduce waste sent to landfill.
Moving Out Countdown
Information & Updates
Don't Miss Out...
7 Ways To Reduce Waste
Save The Planet!
- Contact a storage company to arrange storage for some of your belongings over the vacation period.
- Plan in advance how much you can take with you when you travel home, and be realistic to avoid having to ditch things on move out day.
- Tip: Ask local supermarkets and shops whether they have any cardboard boxes you can have to pack your possessions in.
Please ensure that any waste sent to landfill could not be reused or recycled via one of the routes above!
Brunswick Street, Brunswick Court, Llewellyn Road, The Close, Northway, Southway, Alexandra Road, Tachbrook Street, Eagle Street, Shrubland Street, Grove Place, Aylesford Street, East Grove, Tachbrook Street, Tachbrook Road, Wise Street, Clement Street, Charles Gardener Road, Claremont Road, Charlotte Street, Ranlagh Terrace, Ranlagh Street, High Street, Radford Road, Althorp Street, Moss Street, Camberwell Terrace, Plymouth Place, Forfield Place, George Street, New Street, Gordon Street, Church Street, Clinton Street, Bath Street, Bath Place, Bedford Street, Russell Street, Clarendon Square, Clarendon Avenue, Clarendon Street, Oxford Street, Leicester Street.
Note: Please put your refuse out as you normally would on the day of collection. The team will not be collecting recycling bins on this occasion so please present your grey bin or black bags only. If you have any questions about this collection, please email email@example.com.