Registering with a Dentist

All students including International students can register with a dentist. Dental treatment in the UK is not provided free of charge. How much you will have to pay for your treatment will depend on whether you are registered with a dentist who provides treatment under NHS or with a dentist who only provides treatment to private clients. To find and register with a dentist, please refer to the NHS website.

Students could be able to claim some of the money paid for the treatment. This will depend on their individual financial circumstances. For more information, please see our page on Prescription Charges.