OIA (Office of the Independent Adjudicator)

When all of the University procedures have been exhausted you should get a completion of procedures letter from the University. If you are unhappy with the outcome then there is the opportunity for a final complaint to the OIA with 12 months of the completion of procedures letter.

For information about the OIA please see their website: oiahe.org.uk or contact the Students’ Union Advice Centre.